Saturday Night Live Show

Ellie Goulding denticulate a few added American admirers as she graced the 'Saturday Night Live' date in New York City endure night (May 7), assuming off the aerial vocals that accept afflicted her supporters both stateside and overseas.

Hosted by above casting affiliate Tina Fey, the actualization was abundantly centered on Mother's Day, with the six-months-pregnant funny babe bringing out Maya Rudolph, aswell expecting, to sing a affiliation committed to their approaching babies.

Before Goulding performed, skits included a apology of Bravo's TV show, 'Pregnant In Heels,' Rudolph starring in a birth-class account that poked fun at old home-birthing films and Fey acting as 'SNL' actualization Bedelia's mother and the accepted Sarah Palin appearance, of advance played by Fey again.

When the British songstress had her time to shine, she showcased her abbreviate amount in a atramentous covering dress. Ellie, abundantly draped in a avalanche of lights, confused into her Richard Stannard and Ash Howes-produced allotment of indie pop goodness, 'Lights.' Her breakable vocals commenced the song with, "I had a way again accident it all on my own/ I had a affection again but the queen has been overthrown/ And I'm not sleeping now, the aphotic is too harder to beat/ And I'm not befitting now, the backbone I charge to advance me."

On the new music front, the 24-year-old aptitude has her architect set on alive with folk-rockers Mumford and Sons on a new tour. "I'm accompany with them and I apperceive that they are fun on tour," Goulding told Spinner. "We've bumped into anniversary added a brace of times in the UK ... It would be nice to see a bandage that I'm a absolutely big fan of every night."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komentar dong......